Sunday, 19 October 2014

The 52 Week Pick 'N' Mix Challenge | 60's Matte & Texture


Happy Sunday Lovelies! 

I've got my 52 Week Pick 'N' Mix Challenge mani for you today. So, I combined the themes again for this one and came up with a 60's matte and texture manicure.


What's more 60's than Monochrome?! I absolutely love this manicure and how well it turned out. I didn't really have a clue what I was going to do at first but then after painting my base colours I just went with it and this is what I came out with.

  
I'm a little gutted that I somehow managed to smudge my thumb! I got so many compliments on this. I used 2 coats of Barry M Matt White as my base colour. Then on my Thumb and Ring finger I used Barry M Texture polish in Lady and then added a black gem as an accent.

I used my heart punch on some tape for my thumb. I put stripes on my index finger and free handed hearts for the pinkie and did a half moon manicure on my middle finger. To make it matte I used my Rimmel Matte Top Coat.

I really like this manicure, I hope you guys do too! 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.



For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
Barry M in Matt White
Barry M Texture in Lady
Essence Colour & Go in 166 Black Is Back
Rio Nail Art Pen in Black
Rimmel Matte Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Cool this looks great! I love monochrome nails! :) looking forward to seeing your halloween nail art x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I've got lots of ideas I just hope I can put them onto my nails! :) xx

      Delete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.