Thursday, 16 October 2014

Manicure Swap With Rozs-Nailscapades


Hello fellow nail addicts! Can you believe this is my 3rd post this week?? I'm hoping to try and keep this up!



I have another manicure swap to share with you today and this time it's with the lovely Roz. We did a Twinsie manicure a while back and thought that this time a manicure swap would be fun! (If you didn't see our twinsie nails they're here) 

Roz has so many pretty manicures on her blog I just couldn't quite decide which one to choose but then a simple purple and red french manicure popped out at me and I knew that would be the one I would recreate!


I never thought to put the combination together but it really does work in a strange way. The only thing is I had to use a lilac because I didn't have a dark purple. I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Fast Dry Nail colour in Rasperry Race and for the tips I used Rimmel Precious Stones in Ruby Crush. 


I hope you like my manicure and don't forget to head on over to Rozs blog and check out her manicure.

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.

Follow on Bloglovin

For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Raspberry Race
Rimmel Precious Stones in Ruby Crush
Seche Vite Top Coat

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty pink!
    aworldfullofprettiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.