Sunday, 10 August 2014

Twinsies With Roz Nail-Scapades



Good Morning and Happy Sunday lovelies!!

Today's post was originally supposed to go out almost 2 weeks ago but with the baby being poorly then myself I didn't have time. Then it was supposed to go out on Friday but it didn't so I'm finally getting it out today! It's fairly late but I'm sure you can forgive me!


So the Lovely Roz from Nail-Scapades was looking to do twinsie nails and I've seen loads about and wanted to have a go myself so I suggested we give it a go and we originally started doing a triplets mani but that will come later on so we carried on emailing back and forth with suggestions and so I came up with a water spotted mani.


I've never done one before and seen loads of videos and blog posts and thought it would be fun to learn a new technique. I had in mind the colours and how I wanted it to look and thankfully Roz was happy with this too. 

This was also my first attempt so I'm really pleased with how it turned out and will definitely do more of these as I must practise finger placement a little more. I used 2 coats of Models Own Jade Stone as my base colour. Then using a screwed up plastic sandwich bag I dabbed on Barry M LE 2012 Christmas Gold polish.

Lastly I used Models Own Black Magic. I started off using 2 rings of the polish like a normal water marble mani then I sprayed some of the OH's aftershave to break it up and give the cracked effect dipped in my finger et voila it was finished.


Thank You Roz for doing this with me. If you haven't already please stop by Roz's Blog and check her out. If you would like to see a tutorial or would like to take part in a mani swap then please feel free to leave a comment or get in touch via one of my social media buttons in the side bar 
------------------------------------------------> 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
OPI Original Nail Envy
Models Own in Jade Stone 
Barry M LE 2012 in Christmas Gold
Models Own in Black Magic
Seche Vite Top Coat
 
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. its cute
    by the way i am a blogger too may be we could follow each other if you like
    http://myownnailart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great - like turquoise stone x

    ReplyDelete

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.