Friday, 29 November 2013

Polish Party: Disney


Hey there my beautiful readers! I hope you've all had a fab November, can you believe Christmas is just around the corner??!! Today I have another Polish Party themed post and we decided to go with Disney as our theme this month. I'm such a MA-HOO-SIVE Disney fan so you can imagine my excitement when we decided on this months theme. 

I really had no clue where to start, I had so many amazing ideas. I decided there was only one way for me to decide what I was going to choose, and that was to put Disney movie titles into a bag and randomly pick one out.

And I chose.......


Finding Nemo!!! I absolutely LOVE this movie. I didn't want to go overboard with the nail art so I decided to keep it simple but fun. There are just so many characters to choose from but I had to go with Marlin and of course Dory!! 

I painted my index and ring fingers in Avon Nailwear Pro in Orange Creamsicle I used my Rio Nail art pen in white and Models Own nail art pen in black to finish off Marlin's stripes and then painted my middle and pinky fingers in Front Cover nail polish in Cadet Blue. I finished off Dory with a striper with my Models Own nail art pen in black and a striper brush with Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Inspire



I wanted something totally different for my thumb and went with a seagull, you know the ones.....'Mine, mine, mine'!!! It's not perfect but it's totally cute. I think it adds that little something to this manicure.

I had so much fun doing this mani and I can't wait to see what the other Polish Party ladies come up with. I'm excited for next month's theme too!! 

Until Next Time, Keep Polishing.
For This Manicure I Used:
Collection 2in1 Base Coat & Ridge Filler
Avon Nailwear Pro in Orange Creamsicle
Models Own in Bloo Bloo
Front Cover in Cadet Blue
Avon Nailwear Pro+ in Inspire
Rio Nail Art Pen in White
Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black 
Seche Vite Top Coat

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.