Monday, 2 September 2013

17 Holo Polish Swatch & Review



Hiya lovelies! Well, it's the start of another week, the holidays are over, the sun has disappeared (sad faces all round) but Autumn is well on it's way! Yay! For today's post I have a swatch and review of 17 Cosmetics holo polish in silver. This was requested by the lovely The Naily Mail, If you haven't had a look at her blog then I suggest you click on the link and have a little look.


This was the first holo polish I bought, I found it in Boots when it was first released last year and it cost £2.99 which is a complete bargain for a holo polish. I have seen mixed reviews about this polish and I have to say I was impressed with it. 




You have to use 2 coats of this but it does give you about 2 days wear which is good compared to the GOSH holo which is only a 24hr wear one. This really does look amazing when you catch it in the right light. When I have this on my nails I always look at my nails because they just look so pretty with this.



As you can see with this there's not much difference, the 17 holo just doesn't seem to be as linear as the Gosh one. The 17 polish needed only 2 coats but the GOSH needed 3 coats for complete coverage that is streak free. If you want to try a holo for the first time then I would recommend this polish. It's easy on the eye and even easier on the purse, which is always a good thing.

There you have it guys, another Imperfect mani.
Until Next time, Keep Polishing.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Hey Dolls! I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me some comments.